Friday, March 9, 2007

Job O' The Day...

From Craigslist.org.

I'm particularly fond of the requirement that "you must be able to transport some fat people too."

****

Human taxi needed

Reply to: gigs-291234252@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-09, 12:50PM PST


I need someone who can act as a taxi for a few hours on a Saturday evening in July.

I might have my wedding in place where restrooms are a short walk away but I don't want my guests walking so I'm looking for someone who can get my guests to the bathroom.

We don't want to rent a port-o-potty b/c people will be dressed nice. That means whatever sort of rickshaw you have it must transport people in a clean and comfortable way. You must be able to transport some fat people too.

We would pay about $75 an hour in cash.

It would be in a park but near the road so you won't be transporting people over hills or hiking trails or anything like that.

Please send us an email with any questions you have and a description of what your bike/taxi/mode of transportation would be.

****

No comments: