Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Burbank Craigslist Ad O' The Day

I need to borrow a wheelchair... Not for filming

Reply to: sale-322937317@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-02, 9:42AM PDT

Hello: I know this is a random request, but my grandma's coming into town this weekend with my mother, and we want to go on a couple of tours and maybe do some shopping. The problem is my grandma gets winded very easily. She doesn't have a wheelchair of her own (yet), and I was hoping if by some random chance anyone had one, you could loan it to me just for Saturday May 5th. Nothing fancy, just need it so she can keep up with my mom as we shop our hearts out. It would be for the The Valley (including Burbank, Glendale and Pasadena)and I need one that folds down so I can put it in my little car. Also, if you know where I can rent one cheap, that would be swell also. Thank you kindly. Cheers! Kat

Location: The Valley
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 322937317

No comments: