Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Black Diamond Love..

So, it's kinda a funny name, and I still have no real idea as to how they came up with it, but...

They are a super cool band, good peoples, excellent sound, and good fun. Of course, it helps that my buddy Jeff (who was my best man) is the kick arse bassist. I took some photos of them last night, and I think a few of 'em actually came out. I'll post a few more later. Check out their MySpace link here.

The studio space, somewhere in the wilds of North Hollywood, is a trip. It's at the end of an industrial court, looking all the world like the beginning of a budget horror film. In fact, given this IS Los Angeles, I wouldn't be surprised to find that the area has been used as a location for a horror film. The website for the rehearsal space, here, doesn't do the weirdness of the area nearly enough credit... But then again, they do want people to rent the studios, and it would hardly do to freak them out prior to their arrival.

Check out the photos by clicking on my other blog, Daniel Evans Photo. Enjoy!

No comments: