Friday, November 9, 2007

The Burbank Follower

And, now for something completely different...

Well, no. It's exactly the same, but this time with all fresh Burbank news! Aren't ya excited? I know I am... On with the show.

WGA STRIKE, DAY 5
Continuing coverage of the madness by all your favorites... Or mine. It's my blog, so there. Defamer. AP. LAT. Daily News. LA Weekly (Deadline Hollywood). InkTank. We even have a spoof now! Ahh, people. I love you. The Spoof.

NBC JUST CAN'T CATCH A BREAK
Los Angeles Councilman Tom LaBonge and county Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky are taking issue with the studio's proposed move from Burbank to Universal City. The pair is concerned about possible traffic problems. Daily News.

AND REMEMBER...
I am a professional photographer, specializing in weddings, events, product photography and all sorts of nifty stuff. Click here to see my website, and here to see my photoblog. Thanks for visiting, and please keep me in mind for any of your photo needs! www.danevans.org * danielevansphoto.wordpress.com

No comments: