Wednesday, January 30, 2008

South Beach Diet, Day 4

So, I woke up a bit hungry this morning, which is fairly unusual. I have to admit, it is strange for me to go home and not pour myself a nice drink, but I am sleeping better. I don't know if that's due to a decreased alcohol intake, specifically, or to better nutrition, generally. Whatever the reason, it appears to be working.

The Weigh-In: 184.6 lbs.

Gym: No.

Whoo! So, now I'm down nearly two-and-a-half pounds from Sunday. Again, I don't know if the rapid decrease will continue, but I'm hoping so. That'll be nice.

Breakfast

Cup of Coffee (even though I was hungry, I was late, so food will have to wait for a bit)

Mid Morning

Spanish Frittata thingy
More Coffee

Lunch

Cobb Salad
Water

Dinner

Italian salad (no bread)
Two martinis
Water

After Dinner

Two string cheese sticks

No comments: